In March, Aaron's work took them to the fun park as a reward for meeting their goals.We went and had a fun time. THe kids played on pretty much everything. They got to skate, bowl, play laser tag and play on the soft play jungle gym part too. Aaron and Ira played the hunting game, They shut off the games at 10pm and Aaron and Ira had only played half of the game. he was pretty unhappy...
I didn't get a picture of them playing the hunting game, but this is them waiting to play Skeet ball.
Kyah found that the game Dance Dance revolution was awesome. She did pretty good though :)
Charles was loving playing all of the games that The fun Park had to play. He is pretty good at most of them too. He saw a friend there that used to live across street Cameron Sanford. It was so fun for him.
Chelsea just kept getting tickets. no matter what game she played she got a butt load of Tickets for them. It was totally awesome!
I played my favorite game at the Fun Park, The wheel of Fortune Game. I got the max amount of tickets out of the deallike 500 or somewhere around there. It wa pretty awesome. Aaron also got a huge amount of tickets. I think that at the end of the night we had close to 1000 tickets. But everyone was waiting at the ticket redemption counter so we thought we would come back another day.
The next day was Saturday and I had to work :( So I had asked Aaron if he would start some laundry. Well guess what. I left the ticket that had all of our winnings on it in my jeans pocket and you guessed it, Aaron washed them... I think Charles was the most upset. He told me for like 2 weeks that I owed him 250 Fun Park tickets... I am not gonna lie I was pretty bummed too. But hey at least we got to have a free fun night of fun because of Qwest :)

It was pointed out to me that I made a horrible error when I wrote this Blog post. I failed to mention the fact that Emily post Surgery was there too( sorry Emily, i really thought I had but I guess just not having a picture of you is what threw that off, We must always do a picture when we are out! no matter What)
So Emily was there and she had just had surgery to remove a huge abscess in her throat that went from her jaw bone to the base of her skull(Scary!) So she wasn't able to eat all of the yummy treats but,we all did go skating and moon light bowling as well.
Sorry Emily for my Slacktastic error :)

Comments

BrookieT said…
that sounds like the place they had downstairs in the old Hilton on Reno...fun times! Bummer about the tickets. I've done that before with an ipod. sucks.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here