The summer has come for the kids...
June 8th we started the summer off right for the kids. Every summer the library has a reading program. As I am sure the entire country does. It is something that the kids look forward to every year and they were so excited. This year marks a special year for Charles, Chelsea and C.K. They all got a Library Card.
It was awesome to see them go to the front desk and ask for a card. All they needed was to sign their name at the bottom. ( with a little info from me and Katie too) I have even set them up through the online website. Charles can't wait to get more books from the library. Spiderman here He comes.
Kyah has had a card for a while now so its great to get to see the other two have that opportunity. She was at a friends house when we went to the library so I picked up her reading club stuff for her. I think that ths is going to be a great summer! One of the best things about the reading program... every 2 weeks the kids get a prize from the library if they read 20 minutes a day. ( cake walk for my kids. they are probably about as addicted to books as I am) Its amazing what can happen when you get a library card...

Comments

Ruthykins said…
that's the stage of life that i'm really looking forward to.
Emily said…
I love it!!!! I love that the kids are so excited to go to the Library! That makes my day!!!

~Aunt Librarian :D
Hey Crystal! I really want those pictures of our Logan Canyon Tubing Adventure. You can email them to me at jessasht@gmial.com! I love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here